Welcome Brides, Grooms, and Vendors!
Today I wanted to introduce you to the WedVendQC platform and help show you all of the benefits our Quad Cities Wedding Directory has to offer for couples and vendors alike!
Benefits for Couples
Having been married in the last few years myself, I know the struggle of trying to find and compare all of the possible vendors in the Quad Cities, all while trying to compare what we needed with what we could afford. This is why WedVendQC was born, to help organize all of the wedding vendor information in our Quad Cities area and make it easily searchable by couples in one simple wedding directory.
All of the wedding vendors we have listed are divided up into their separate categories and subcategories, so you can browse them via the HOME page, or you can also do a search from the home page to try and find what you are looking for.
Each vendor’s page varies based on their subscription level with our site. FREE level vendors will always have basic contact information and a message tab where you can send them a message. You can also leave them a review if you have been a previous client of theirs.
BASIC-Level vendors will be able to add a detailed description of their business and post their social links, so you will be able to better see what they are all about, and connect with them via their social media accounts if you wish.
PRO-Level vendors will also have a social tab where you can see the latest posts from that business including, photos, videos, and status updates.
We also have a social WALL page, where you can browse all posts from our PRO-Level vendors in one place, and you can connect with these vendors and really get to know them and how they work. You will need to create an account to interact with their social posts, but this is a good place to start browsing if you are unsure where to begin your wedding vendor search.
All vendors have the option to purchase OFFERS, which are exclusive deals that you get to take advantage of for using our WedVendQC site! You can view offers per business on their profile page, or you can check out offers from all businesses on the OFFERS page. Be sure to check this page out to see where you can start saving on your wedding!
All-in-all, we really hope that you find this a very useful resource in your hunt for the perfect vendors, and we hope that you share this resource with friends who are soon to be married. And when your wedding is over, please come back and rate and review your vendors so that others know what to expect when booking them!
If you need anything at all, we are all ears at email@example.com. This site is for everyone in the Quad Cities, and we are always open to suggestions to make it better!
Benefits for Vendors
If you are a Quad Cities wedding vendor, then you are in the right place! WedVendQC wedding directory is here to help connect local couples with wedding businesses just like yours! You can connect with couples through a social wall, pictures, videos, offers, and more as described above, or you can keep your FREE listing so that at least your basic contact information is listed and everyone knows you are there.
Not sure where to get started? Check out these tips.
- As a courtesy to Quad Cities couples, we have already listed a great many number of businesses with basic contact information on the site. If you are interested in participating in WedVendQC as a vendor, your first task would be to do a search for your business and see if you are already listed. If you are listed, then GREAT! Couples are already seeing your business! You should claim your business (via the “Claim This Business”) link on that profile page, and we will turn the keys over to you to edit your information displayed on the directory.
- If your business is not listed, then you can also create a business on the site. Sign up for an account and create your business. We will see the business on our list, and look it over to make sure everything is good to go, and that you really are a vendor that serves the Quad Cities area (in general Davenport, Moline, East Moline, Rock Island, Bettendorf, Silvis, Milan, Clinton, Muscatine, Dewitt, and anywhere in between). Once we approve the listing it will be live on the site.
- When you claim or create your business, you will be prompted to pick a membership level package. No worries though, as we have a FREE package that still allows you to edit basic info, but we would really suggest either BASIC or PRO packages to get the most out of the site. All packages can get reviews from clients, so be sure to get past clients to rate you!
- BASIC-Level membership will allow you to add a business description such as pricing, what you can offer your clients, service descriptions, and more! This will give you a lot more control over your appeal towards potential clients as you can add some of your personality to the page.
- PRO-Level membership allows for a whole extra level of personalized features that breath life into your profile on WedVendQC. Not only can you add your basic description, but you also will be given access to a social wall where you can post status updates for your clients that can include text, photos, and videos. Your social posts will also appear on our WALL page where visitors can see the latest posts from all businesses, including yours! You will also get a separate PICTURE tab where can add photos of your business, services, and whatever else you feel will help attract clients.
If you would like more information about any of these details, we have it all laid out on our VENDOR PORTAL.
We really encourage vendors to be active on the site to help make this a fun and interesting place for QC couples to explore! That is why we have a free month in place for vendors who sign up for the BASIC level membership, and a half-price discount of $30 for your first month of PRO!
For any package, there are no contracts, so you can cancel your membership at any time. Your profile page will revert to a free level page, but your information will be available to take live again if you decide to come back on with us!
As always, we are here to help you and your wedding business get the best out of the site, so please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or help you need getting your listing up and running!